Medical Board Administrative Hearings
Experienced licensed medical professionals know any disgruntled patient can file a grievance for perceived misconduct or negligence. The Texas Medical Board is required to review circumstances of every grievance to determine whether disciplinary action is or is not necessary against the licensed medical professional. Quillin Law Firm, P.C. can help to protect your career.
Under the direction of senior partner and founder Edward Quillin, our firm is dedicated to excellence and protecting the reputations and careers of many licensed medical professionals in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and throughout North Texas.
Our range of legal services for licensed healthcare professionals also includes:
- Defense representation for administrative hearings
- Medical professional license defense and reinstatement
- Records documentation and HIPAA violations
- Billing practices, Medicare/Medicaid fraud defense
We have a successful record for providing aggressive defense for administrative hearings involving:
- Violations of professional ethics
- License violations
- Disputes regarding medical records
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulatory compliance
- Healthcare insurance coverage
- Medicare and Medicaid billing
Administrative review boards recognize and respect professional credentials. Edward Quillin has earned the highest AV Pre-eminent* review rating among his peers and has been listed in Dallas Super Lawyers multiple years. Quillin Law Firm, P.C. starts protecting your career from the moment the board sees our name.
*AV Pre-eminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.