Medical Malpractice Defense
Quillin Law Firm, P.C. protects the legal rights and careers of healthcare professionals who have been accused of negligence. We are proud of our dedication to excellence and the reputation we have earned among doctors, nurses, hospital administrators and their insurance providers throughout Texas.
We regularly represent insurance providers requiring experienced defense attorneys in medical negligence lawsuits throughout Texas. To secure local outside insurance defense counsel for your insurance company, contact us to meet directly with senior partner Edward Quillin.
Our success in defending healthcare litigation includes cases involving:
- Allegations of diagnosis errors
- Accusations of surgical errors
- Contributory negligence by nurses, anesthesiologists and other licensed healthcare professionals
- Litigation against hospitals and outpatient facilities regarding documentation of records.
- Negligence/gross negligence lawsuits
- Certified Civil Trial Law Specialist – By the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- AV Pre-eminent* rating – The highest Martindale-Hubbell peer review rating
- Super Lawyer – Listing in Super Lawyers publication
*AV Pre-eminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.